Saturday, March 1, 2008

I am so PISSED and SAD :-(

Someone decided to scrape off the logo from the front of my BMW!!!

Why the heck!!! Its not like they can sell it, its simply scraped off, with a few bits and pieces left behind. I showed it to my husband, and he said, nah, its just worn out, mine's like this too. I looked at his car, and that looks like genuine wear, like stuff faded off, and chipped a little bit here and there, 10 years of wear and tear. But the blue and white is still on it. And anyway, I know what I saw on my car yesterday, and what I didn't see today! Makes me want to cry every time I look at it :(

Its just so maddening, its not like they would have benefited from it :( I hope the dealer can fix it for me, my poor baby is defaced :(

Jisne bhi kiya ho, uske pet mein keede padein, bade waale, hmmppphhhh!!!

9 comments:

Solitaire said...

Someone sure is jealous!!

aneri_masi said...

I guess so :( Must have really strong dislike for me to go this level.

Neetal said...

Sorry to hear this !

mari gali for that idiot is ,

Boori nazar wale tera muuh kala !

hope he/she doesn't harm your car again!

aneri_masi said...

Thanks Neeku! I hope so too.
Am going to get an appointment with the dealer tomorrow to get it fixed, it can't bear to see it like that. Scares me a bit too :(

--xh-- said...

oh, atzht so sad to hear.. why on earth ppl do thsi to cars? sadistic pleasure? go adn get ur baby fixed...

Pavi!!!! said...

Darn..wat a character..the person who did that to your car! mean fella...

n wooow..u own a BMW ! :-)

aneri_masi said...

xh :) That is such typical male response...why do they do this to cars, (no, no, not complaining at all!). Am SO glad guys have a "thing" for cars. I got away with quite a serious driving offense once coz the officer just could not take his eyes off my car, and kept saying take care of it, its so beautiful. Phir doosra cop bhi aaya, and the two of them were simply circling around it, gawking. It was a hilarious episode!

@pavi... Yeah, my "dhanno" is a beauty :)

Anonymous said...

Sad Aner.. THATS so PATHETIC.. and the cop-episode.. was HILARIOUS!

Girl, get her fixed and post a pic.. me wanting to se eyur dhanno..

I wish.. yu wud git things like that to me :D :P

aneri_masi said...

@veens I didn't relate the entire cop episode (yep there's more to it, adds to the whole thing!), but I am afraid to put it up here, all the guys will pounce on me saying, bad driver, bad driver!