Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Photoshop :)

Ceedy and -xh- , thanks for helping with figuring out how to use PS, and for getting me started. I really needed that nudge to go start playing.


The first one is an example of what not to do :) Bahut zyaada enthu aa gaya tha!







This one...I walked out my door one morning, and I saw these flowers peeking out from behind the terracotta colored wall. It looked so...happy! Tried taking a picture, but was hard to get the flowers into focus (hmm...now that I think about it, I should have checked my camera settings! duh!) Well...anyway, I wanted the flower to be a little sharper, tried it with PS, but not quite satisfied. Not sure if there is actually much difference also or not. Should try using manual mode (note to self: figure out how to use manual mode!) and see if the picture comes out good!





And this here...makes me proud of me :o) I walked out the door, in the evening this time, to go home, and saw these amazing colors in the sky! Of course, I had to take a pic :) It was a cloudy day, so pic came out a little dull. PS to the rescue :) I love the new picture. It looks a little on the purple side, but I love how I can see the different shades that I saw in the sky that day!


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

:))

i love the blues in the last pic!


i m proud of u Aner :))

aneri_masi said...

Thanks Veens :) Lawn waale disaster pe comment nahi kar ke bahut diplomacy se kaam liya tune ;) Kitna ganda hai na woh lawn!

--xh-- said...

first one - sara over zelous with the stamp tool, eh? keep trying, u will b able to clnoe beautifully with practice.
second pic - try it in manual mode and lock the focus on the flowe (if u r using D200). itz high time you started making ur hands dirty with D200... :-)
the photoshopped sky looks good. if you feel that any particular colo ris prominent, you can use levels to make up the difference. will mail u in detail abt how to play with leavels...

keep playing :-)

aneri_masi said...

@xh WOh kya kehte hain, bandar ke haath mein tools :) Bass, thats what happened ;)

Yeah, about time to get the D200 out, will try it out soon.

Ceedy sent me a tutorial on using layers, levels ka bhi bhejo, two tools for the monkey this time :))

La vida Loca said...

Nice pics gal!!

aneri_masi said...

Thanks LaVida :)

Neetal said...

Aneri, the red flower pic looks so lovely... it was as if the flower was playing hide and seek ...

Lovely capture :)

aneri_masi said...

Neeku...thats exactly what I thought when I saw them, and the second thought was, Neeku would like these (because you had just done your post on "Red" :) Was right, Neeku like :)

Mez said...

I love the last pic.Gud goin!

ceedy said...

No new pics!!!

aneri_masi said...

@ceedy, arey I have taken lots of new pics, but now PS ka bhoot chadha hai, feel like fixing them all, and time nahi hai, so no new uploads yet :(

Will put up some soon, PS or no PS.

Ashutosh said...

I liked the color ehhancements in the sky snap - how easy it is to do that I have never used PS - I am still spending the small money I have on the camera gear..but do have plans to buy PS sooner. BUT - heres a tip.. each time you edit the image and save it as JPEG - you loose some quality..NJOY!