Thursday, February 14, 2008

My first love...books!


I have always loved books, everything related to books, the smell of new books, the smell of old books. Libraries, Barnes&Noble, Borders, Crossword. Love the notes people some times leave in library books. When I was single, the other half of the bed would be occupied by...my first love...books :-)

I love them all, old and new, current authors and classics. Here's the current pile on my nightstand.

Others I recently finished...
Shopaholic and Baby (hilarious!)
Kabul Beauty School
It Happens Only in India (Kishor Biyani ka autobio)
Gandhi Bapu ka autobio (believe it or not, the book was a wedding gift from my best friend!)
The 3 Mrs Parkers

2 comments:

sweetearth said...

great going gal!!!

Anonymous said...

whaa?
Bapu ka auto bio as a wedding gift?????????????????????


HILARIOUS!