Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I Love Me

Have been visiting quite a few blogs lately, and saw quite a few tags (10 things I hate about guys, 7 weird things about me, some had questions like pet peeves, etc), and I felt like making one up of my own. (I wonder where all these other tags originated from!).

So the rules of this tag are...list 5 things you love about yourself. Then tag as many people as you like :)

The purpose of this is to have something to look up (quickly) when I am feeling down in the dumps, a reminder for me of why I am so cool!

The exercise turned out quite difficult for me, I thought up things like, I like to sketch, I like to read, blah blah. The question was, why do I like "me"? I could come up with a lot of things I don't like, but what I like, was hard. So I tried the "but" exercise. Think about something you don't like, and add a but to it. Like so: I am so lazy, BUT....once I set my heart on something, I do it, and I do it well. Then drop off the part before the BUT :)

So bahut sochne pe, this is what I think.


1. I care! I care about all (ok, maybe not all, but certainly most) the people I know
2. I think I am quite hilarious :) I can make people laugh.
3. I love it that I have so many different talents (I take pretty good pictures, I can sketch, I can sew, I sing at dandia events here in the Bay area, I have wowed DJs with my dancing, and am a pretty good engineer too!)
4. once I set my heart on something, I do it, and I do it well
5. I am a good girl, a good sister, a good daughter! (Certified by my parents and sisters :)

And now I am on a roll...here's a few more :)
6. I like what I cook, and I can cook most of all I like! (that's what I think, don't pay any attention to what my husband says ;)
7. I think I still have a bit of that childlike innocence that most of us lose in the process of growing up.
8. I am not fussy about anything at all (that's what I think, don't pay any attention to what my husband says)
9. I am always up for a new adventure.
10. I can fit into any group/category of people (my American cousins can relate to me just as well as my 65 year old aunt! ;)

So now I tag Veens, Solitaire, Pavi, Neeku, Anjuli, xh and sweetearth

10 comments:

A said...

will do soon.. :-)

--xh-- said...

whew.. so many talents.. u r a good fotographer and u sketch well, and now singing, dancing and lot otehr stuff :-D
nice tag - love this tag and nice to know more about you...

Solitaire said...

You already wrote the whole thing up for me..

Neetal said...

Me already did it :) its on my Shimmering thoughts blog :)

aneri_masi said...

@anjuli waiting to see your tag, and also all the details of the masti you had with the gals :)

@xh Thanks :) You've been tagged too. Sorry missed you in the original list :(

@solitaire No fair! add 5 more reasons to the one I wrote for you then :)

@neeku yayy, first response to my tag :)

Solitaire said...

I was going to talk about the cooking and adventurous part but you stole that one too!

Solitaire said...

hey..tag executed

Pavi!!!! said...

Promise to do ur tags soooooon..meanwhile have tagged u :)

La vida Loca said...

nice
I am taking this one up

Anonymous said...

jeez! another tag!

ANer! I will killl yu :) [ pun intended]

of course i will do it.. and thank u for tagging me :))

now that was anice read.. time to see hw much i love myself :D