Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cats

This post is for my friend "sweetearth"

My neighbor has a cat, Tiger. He comes and suns himself in our yard all the time. He's quite a big, fat one, but very timid. He comes up to our French doors, peeks inside trying to find us. Koi dikh gaya to he'll sit and stare for hours together. Found him on the fence yesterday morning. Got a pic from inside the room, he ran away the minute I opened the door to get a closer shot :( Here he is...wish I could get a clearer, closer shot


This one's a sketch I made from a calendar.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish too you had a closer pic. But I tell you I am not a big fan of the car species ;)

But I love the drawing.. you are good at sketching too!

--xh-- said...

nice sketch... :) like it...

Solitaire said...

I do not like cats..cannot appreciate your post.

aneri_masi said...

@veens, xh Thanks :)

@solitaire I don't particularly like cats either, for that matter, I stay away from animals altogether. This post was specially for my friend "sweetearth" and her son. For me, the cats were just "subjects" for my picture and sketch.

sweetearth said...

oh thanks a ton...never had a post dedicated to me n axy ;)..there is a society called adopt a kitty...n they keep on passing info about kittens needing adoption...cool na?

Anonymous said...

*cat species!

aneri_masi said...

LOL Veens :) I did not even notice that! Ab tujhe car species nahi pasand to how can I get you a dhanno like mine ;)

Janie said...

Did you take this photo and sketch it, or did you do a photo treatment on it? I like cats a lot. Thanks for posting.

aneri_masi said...

Jane, the photo was in a calendar, I sketched it from there. I have a better pic of the sketch somewhere, i should post it.

I LOVED all the cat pics you have on your blog!