Monday, April 28, 2008

The Lone Palm

I see this tree everyday on my way to and from work. Am always amazed by it! Its got so many fronds! Top to bottom! Had been waiting for an opportunity to take a picture...you see the signal has to be red, and there have to be an exact number of cars ahead of me for me to be in the right spot! Finally, one day, I was in the right place at the right time :)

Maybe I should do a bit of cropping to the picture! I like how the picture looks against the blue background. Glad I changed the template.



And here's a cropped version, with a lil bit of contrast adjustment as suggested by xh...

4 comments:

--xh-- said...

a l'll bit crop and a l'll bit more contrast... I would have prefered a slightly altered angle too, one in which you dont get that building...

--xh-- said...

and yeah - when you keep trying, you will be at right place at right time one day :)

Anonymous said...

sahi pic hai yaar.. Amazed at that grey thing all OVER!

Close up lena one day ok?

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

kinnaa bada ped :O