Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Fall Colors

I totalllllly love fall colors. Its like I am in heaven when I see them.
Thats the only thing I miss about the midwest, the heavenly colors! I love it so much, I even had those fake fall leaf garlands hung on my living room walls at one point in time! And I collected leaves and made stuff out of it. I guess you get the idea...

So this year, I got a small camera to carry in my purse all the time, so that I can click it at anything I fancy :)

Here are a few pictures I took. But before my own, the first pic is one my fiance took of me in
a small town, Niagara-On-The-Lake last Diwali...he's pretty good at taking pictures, and especially good when I am somewhere in there :) This one is taken with the V3.



And here are some of my own attempts...all of these are in the Avaya campus. Its actually quite beautiful...all of these are taken with the W90





These next ones are in a trail behind Avaya...




The view was awesome, the picture...so boring :(

2 comments:

I am said...

Nice, in the 2nd one, one can't make out if its a bed of roses or leaves..

The first snap indeed is GOOD :)

Kanan said...

Beautiful photos.. I know what you mean about the last one though. I feel the same sometimes when I shoot such an awesome scene and it turns out so lousy. Gotta get my hands on that wide angle stuff some day.